Custody of Assets
The purpose of the asset trust is to assist you in all types of cases:
– As collateral for credit operations.
– For the sale or purchase of a property or business, corporate and real estate transactions.
– Estate planning of assets, distribution of assets by will, shareholder agreements and business continuity.
– To implement the development of a property.
– To protect your assets from third party claims.
TRUST VS. MORTGAGE GUARANTEE:
If you require a loan with mortgage guarantee, it may be more convenient for you to establish a guarantee trust, than to resort to the traditional mortgage scheme, while also reducing the cost only to the creation of the trust.
(*) As long as it is done with a first-tier bank in Costa Rica
(**) A mortgage guarantee requires the constitution of a mortgage and then its cancellation, which is very expensive.